THE BOULEVARD CLUB
Hiring a Badminton Director
The Boulevard Club in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is renowned for its truly exceptional year round sports, fitness and social programming. As an Employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy our flexible hours, excellent meal plan, warm and welcoming Staff and Members and pleasant working environment.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and, as such, a workplace accommodation policy is in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com to discuss further.
We are seeking a Badminton Director to provide a full range of refreshing and vibrant events and programs for Badminton play, at both a social and competitive level for adults and juniors with facilities that are reputed to be the best in Canada.
This department head position is expected to be an energetic leader, coach and role model to the Badminton Section and, in general, to be an ambassador of Badminton for and at the Club. They will be accountable for maximizing Member satisfaction and exceeding the financial plan, especially concerning the number of Section Members and Members participating in programming and services. They will also develop and administer programs, solicit participation and organize house leagues, coach competitive junior players, instruct Section Members, supervise other Badminton Professionals and Instructors, liaise with Management and manage administrative functions associated with this role.
· Similar experience and credentials ideally within the club industry
· Certified as a Badminton teaching professional in Canada preferred Level 3 (Competitive Intro) or equivalent in the NCCP program
· Exceptional customer service, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
· Extensive experience teaching and training diverse levels, adapting teaching to learning styles and organizing successful programming and events such as round robins and tournaments
· Flexibility in working hours
· Experience supervising/managing and leading others
· Proficient playing ability
· Demonstrated ability to work well with teams
· Creative leader with a successful track record
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resumes with salary expectations by Friday, January 22, 2016 to the attention of:
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Number of views (1611)/Comments (0)
PLEASE LOGIN OR REGISTER TO POST COMMENTS.