Ontario Jr (A) High Performance Series and Jr (B) Competitive Series Guidelines for the 14.15 Season. Click to see more details.
ONTARIO JUNIOR SERIES GUIDELINES
Important changes for 14.15 please read the Spring 2014 AGM resolutions affecting tournament play:
Junior (A) High Performance Series
1. Tournament entries and draw sizes in all Provincial Series events may be limited at the discretion of the Tournament Director or Committee.
2. Tournament format will be Main Round and Consolation Round.
3. The minimum number of seeds in a standard draw will increase from 2 to 4 seeds. When a draw size reaches 24 players/teams, there will be 8 seeds.
4. B.On Circuit and Championship events will use Club separation rules in the draw making process to reduce the number of same club matches occurring in the first round of a draw. District separation will no longer be used in Championships.
5. Late entries will be permitted at the discretion of the tournament coordinator and tournament referee and will be subject to a $15 fee in addition to the registration fee.
Junior (B) Competitive Series
1. There will be no U10 category in the Jr (B) Circuit.
2. A Competitive (B) membership is required for the Jr (B) Competitive Championships and for all tournaments on the Jr (B) Competitive Circuit. There will be no levy fee option.
3. The OJRS will be extended to include all B-Circuit qualified events. Points will be allocated to B-Circuit players based on the round attained in both the Main and Consolation rounds. The OJRS points allotment grid can be found online at www.badmintonontario.ca
4. The minimum number of seeds in a standard draw will increase from 2 to 4 seeds. When a draw size reaches 24 players/teams, there will be 8 seeds.
5. Restrictions on ‘A’ Player participation on the Jr (B) Circuit have been modified, please see page 10 of the Player’s Handbook.
6. A Jr (B) Championship participant must have played a minimum of one (1) event in a Jr (B) Circuit to be eligible for the Jr (B) Championships.
7. Jr (B) Championship entry fee will be increased to $75 for the first event, $10 for an additional event, and third event free; payable through tournament software.
1. A Jr Athlete can only participate in one (1) Jr Championship in any given season; regardless of his/her age group.
2. Full NCCP Level 1 Coaching Certification will be required to coach on court at the Jr (A) Championships and Jr (B) Championships.
The 14.15 Season Junior Competition Guidelines can be downloaded below.
14 15 JR HP Series Guides – FINAL.pdf
as of Aug 13, 2014
14 15 JR (B) Series Guides – FINAL.pdf
as of Aug 13, 2014
Number of views (2365)/Comments (0)
PLEASE LOGIN OR REGISTER TO POST COMMENTS.