Mayfair Clubs is a private club which offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for a Badminton Instructor at our Parkway (Markham) location.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide sport instruction to program registrants
- Plan, develop and implement training for private lessons, group lessons and camps as required
- Promote and grow all programming that pertains to badminton
- Conduct Program Administration (attendance tracking, registration update, incident reports as required)
- Perform all administrative duties required for all areas of responsibility
- Attend program meetings and assist with program development
- Ensure badminton courts and surrounding areas are maintained in Mayfair+ Club Standard
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent public relations, interpersonal and communications skills
- 2-3 years of coaching experience in the sport of badminton
- Current CPR/First Aid Training
- Vulnerable Sector Clearance
- $20 an hour
- 1 hour weekly (to begin) from September to December
50 Steelcase Road E, Markham, ON ( Closest major intersection – Steeles E and Woodbine). TTC Accessible and Free Parking Available.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please visit Mayfair to apply: https://www.mayfairclubs.com/badminton-instructor/