We are looking for an experienced part-time Head Coach to lead all of our lessons programs and coaching activities (juniors and adults). The Head Coach reports directly to the President, Vice President, and Board of the club.
KW BADMINTON CLUB: HEAD COACH, PARTTIME
The KW Badminton Club ( www.kwbadminton.com ), located at 69 Agnes St. in Kitchener Ontario,is a nonprofit organization that has operated for 80 years at our current location. We own and operate a professional six court dedicated badminton facility. Our mission is to grow and promote badminton in the KW region.
We are looking for an experienced part-time Head Coach to lead all of our lessons programs and coaching activities (juniors and adults). The Head Coach reports directly to the President, Vice President, and Board of the club. The position will be paid on a contract basis, $25/hour, with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week, scaling to 15 as available and required.
● Three years or more of recent badminton coaching experience
● Minimum of two years of provincial or national competitive badminton experience
● Strong desire and dedication to the development of young athletes
● NCCP Level one or two badminton competition coaching certification or equivalent
● Ability to carry out lessons in individual and group settings
● Ability to communicate in English
● Ability to work well within a team environment and mentor junior coaches
● Excellent interpersonal, analytical, evaluation and planning skills
● Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
● Valid and current police check
● Manage, lead and teach our weekly junior lessons program (Saturdays throughout the
year), including direction of assistant coaches
● Champion and advance badminton programs in the club for players at all levels and ages
● Oversee the development and creation of program and marketing materials for badminton
skills programs, with support from Administrative Staff
● Review and monitor training and practice sessions
● Create a positive learning environment for coaches, elite players and recreational players
to improve their skills and abilities
● Oversee coaching staff and evaluate their performance
● Lead group and individual badminton lessons: develop and implement new training
strategies, tactics, and schedules
● Motivate and encourage players at training and/or competition. This includes being an
active and inspiring role model for the sport of badminton
● Provide feedback to players, family members, and management as required
Interested candidates should apply with a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Number of views (1051)/Comments (0)
PLEASE LOGIN OR REGISTER TO POST COMMENTS.