Badminton Canada is seeking a Communications & Programs Officer who will be responsible for day-to-day communications activities under the direction of Badminton Canada’s Executive Director as well as specific programs and event management activities.
This position will focus on bringing alignment to key areas within Badminton Canada which includes:
- Organizational marketing, traditional and social media activities including content development
- The development, coordination, and execution of a communications strategy
- Website management
- Key BCan initiatives and programs, including
- Safety in Sport Initiatives
- Indigenous Sport Programs
- Para-Badminton Programs
- Gender Equity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Domestic and International event management support
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Working in a team environment, this position will be part of a small and highly motivated team of professional staff and committed volunteers. The successful candidate will be expected to execute all responsibilities in a manner which is consistent with the Vision, Mission, and Values of Badminton Canada.
For more information and application guidelines, please visit badmintoncanada.ca