Hydro One Energizing Community Fund 2024
- Are an Indigenous community; non-political affiliation, Canadian registered charity OR non-profit.
- Focused on improving community physical, psychological or emotional safety.
- Committed to cultural diversity in their communities through programs, services and funding.
- Have operations in Ontario.
- Able to report accurately and transparently on community investment activities and impact.
- Willing to collaborate on stakeholder and employee engagement opportunities.
- Meet other criteria as outlined in Hydro One’s Community Investment Policy.