We take pride in providing safe and inclusive communities; that inspire wellness, growth, and excellence. We create exceptional, social, athletic, and recreational environments, celebrating memorable experiences and positive connections.
Head Badminton Professional
(Starting September 1, 2022, the latest)
For over a century, The Boulevard Club has built a reputation around time honoured traditions, exemplary service, and unrivalled athletics programs for all ages and abilities, including badminton, tennis, water sports, fitness, swimming, basketball, pickleball, and more.
We know that our team members are vital to the success of the Club, which is why we hire well and enjoy developing and rewarding our team. If you would like to work and learn from a team of professionals and build your career at one of Toronto’s top private clubs, The Boulevard Club may be a good fit.
As an employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy a high quality pleasant working environment and the following benefits:
- Education & Professional Development Assistance
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for Employees and their families
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Full Time Position: Salary + Commissions (lessons, clinics, camps)
- Holiday Season & Summer Bonus (eligibility criteria applies)
- Meal Plan
- Bike Share TO
- Night Transportation Assistance
- Summer Recognition Program
- Complimentary Parking (subject to availability)
- Create a safe and enjoyable environment and experience for all member participants
- Help contribute to the growth and development of our amazing sport, within the Boulevard Club, the badminton community, and the Provincial/National Organizations
- Develop and implement lesson plans for training sessions and competitions
- Leadership role in managing and training the coaching staff
- Report to the Badminton Director
- First Aid and CPR/AED
- Police Record Check (Vulnerable Sector Screening Check)
- NCCP Competition Introduction Regional Coach – Trained Status (Level 1)
- Previous Badminton playing experience (Provincial, University or equivalent)
- Previous experience teaching adults and juniors of all ages and levels
- NCCP Competition Introduction Provincial Coach – Trained Status (Level 2)
- Extensive Experience coaching badminton to kids of all ages and levels
- Experience leading Adult Programming (Clinics, Round Robins, Ladders, Special Events)
- Ability to explain and demonstrate technical skills in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to multi-shuttle feed with accuracy
- Positive, energetic, approachable, strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire people to believe in themselves and reach their potential
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resumes in confidence by June 15th, 2022 to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such, has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact us to discuss further.