GRANITE CLUB : PART-TIME COACH
The Granite Club is a state-of-the-art private sports facility with badminton, squash, tennis, swimming, curling, skating and a large modern fitness area. We are one of, if not the top the sports club in Canada. Our badminton section has approximately 400 members with programming running 7 days/week, all year long. We are looking for a part-time coach to teach young juniors (ages 3-5) Long Term Athletic Development (LTAD) skills with a focus on badminton. Young players would be the coach’s first priority but also teaching players in our recreation and competitive programs with several of our other coaches.
Employer: Granite Club, North York, Ontario
Position: Part-time Badminton Coach (10-15 hours/week)
Salary: $20-$24/hour depending on experience
Contact: Mike de Belle at: email@example.com
· Provide badminton coaching to groups & individuals.
· Design lesson-plans for small (2-5 player) groups of juniors.
· Help promote and grow the Badminton Section.
· Coaching experience in the sport of badminton.
· Genuinely enjoy teaching very young “munchkin” beginners ages 3-6.
· Good understanding of the rules, skills and strategies in badminton.
· Possess (or in the process of getting) NCCP Level 1 or equivalent.
· Competitive experience in badminton an asset but not essential.
· Ability to work independently as well as in group situations.
· Punctual and reliable.
Number of views (232)/Comments (0)
PLEASE LOGIN OR REGISTER TO POST COMMENTS.