Dates: October 16, 19 & 23
- Module 1 – Monday, October 16 – 5:45pm-10:00pm
- Module 2A – Thursday, October 19 – 5:45pm-10:00pm
- Module 2A – Monday, October 23 – 5:45pm-10:00pm
Location: Nepean Sportsplex, 1701 Woodroffe Ave, Nepean, ON K2G 1W2
- All coach candidates must have an NCCP number to register for the course; If you do not have an NCCP number, please create an account in The Locker.
- All coach candidates must have an active 2023-2024 Badminton Ontario General Membership. Membership registration/renewal is completed through Tournament Software; Please note that the competitive memberships (Silver, Gold & National) include the BON General Membership.
- The minimum age requirement for an individual to register for either an NCCP workshop or module is 14 years old. This is both a Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) policy and a Badminton Canada policy. The CAC policy also states that no one under the age of 16 can be certified as a coach in the NCCP.
- Module 1 – Planning a Practice – $85
- Module 2A – Make Ethical Decisions – $60
- Module 2B – Teaching & Learning – $75
- Registration opens: Tuesday, October 10
- Registration closes: 1 day prior to each clinic at 5:00PM (or until capacity has been reached).
Maximum capacity for the workshop is 12 coach candidates. Registration is first come, first served. Coaches will be placed on a waitlist once capacity has been reached.
Registration Link: All interested coach candidates can register for the workshop using the following link.
Payment Methods: We accept electronic payments via credit card or PayPal. We do not accept cash or cheques.
For all inquiries or assistance with registration/payment, please contact Josée Matte – firstname.lastname@example.org