As per the bylaws (Article III), Badminton Ontario is seeking nominations for the Board of Directors:
- Director of Finance & Administration
- Director of High Performance
- Director at Large
Conditions for Nomination:
- All nominees must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the BON 2021 AGM.
- All nominees must be members in good standing of Badminton Ontario.
- All new nominees must be nominated by a member in good standing of Badminton Ontario, and all nomination forms must include the written consent of the nominee. Incumbents do not require nomination by a member in good standing (BON Bylaw 4.8).
- Nominations must be submitted to the Badminton Ontario nominating committee Chair (c/o Jeff Goldsworthy) by the nomination deadline (June 15th, 2021).
- Unless indicated in advance, nominees should be in attendance at the 2021 BON AGM (virtually) in order to speak to their candidacy.
Nominations must be submitted on the attached Nomination Form, and must include a signature from the Nominee indicating their agreement to stand for election.
Nominations must be submitted by June 15th, by email to Jeff G, Chair of the BON Nomination Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nominating Committee will circulate all nominations within the AGM information package.