HEAD BADMINTON PROFESSIONAL
The Oakville Club, established in 1907, is a multi-sport, social and family-oriented Members Club, tucked away on Sixteen Mile Creek, in the heart of downtown Oakville. The Club has become a primary source of community connections for our Members through camaraderie and lifelong friendships.
The Head Badminton Professional is a full-time position, with the opportunity to manage a very healthy Badminton section with over 200 active playing Members.
· Manage and Coach all Junior programs, from recreational to high performance
· Prepare Junior players for provincial tournaments
· Coach Adult clinics and private lessons
· Administer Club House Leagues and special events
· Grow the Club’s Badminton section and improve the Member experience
The ideal candidate will be a NCCP Certified Regional Coach with previous experience in a private Club setting, and a friendly and welcoming attitude with our Members.
· Have a strong playing background
· Ability to manage both Junior and Adult programs
· Exhibit a high level of professionalism in appearance and manner of dealing with Club Members
· Willing to engage with Club Members beyond on-court teaching and the ability to contribute to a fun learning experience
· Show initiative to develop new Programs to keep Members motivated
· Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
Working at The Oakville Club
This is a full-time, permanent position with hours that vary seasonally. Your salary will be competitive based on skills and experience. We offer a great benefits package and an opportunity to participate in professional development programs.
For more information on The Oakville Club, please visit www.oakvilleclub.com.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Please contact us if you require specific accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
Interested individuals are invited to send their cover letter and resume to Jason Meier, General Manager, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 29th, 2019.