PEEL JUNIOR TDBA TOURNAMENT 2018 – SINGLES U11, U13, U15, U17, U192018/04/08 - 2018/04/08
Open Only to Novice and Beginners .NOT OPEN to any player in the National or Provincial A or B Circuits*
- Appropriate badminton attire is required, such as non-marking court shoes.
- Protective Eyewear is MANDATORY (Prescription glasses are acceptable)
Depending on the number of entries, and the size of the draw, either Main/Consolation Round or Round Robin format will be chosen to ensure maximum play time for all in each event.
- Minimum 6 players per age group, otherwise the event for that age group may be cancelled.
- Maximum 16 players per age group. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment receive before March 24th, 2018 and upon form submission on a first come first serve basis. Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events.
- Top 3 players in each main draw receive trophy.
- Top 2 players in each consolation draw will also receive trophy.
Facilities: 8 badminton courts, nylon shuttles provided. Feather shuttles are allowed, if both players agree, and will be supplied by the players.
Rules and Regulation
- Each player must fill out registration and waiver form, send a copy of each to
email@example.com. This e-mail does NOT reserve a spot, it is for logistics purposes
only. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment and upon form submission.
- Entries close at midnight April 1st 2018.
- Full refunds will only be given if request is made before March 31st,2018.
- Except for water, NO FOOD is permitted inside the GYM areas, cafeteria must be used.
- Players failing to report on court within 5 minutes of time, maybe granted a walkover.
- Players may be asked for proof of age, with photo ID.
- The maximum number of coaches on court during interval shall be two (2).
- Peel junior tournament will allow players to receive coaching between games ONLY.
- Athletic attire, solid colour clothing required. Shorts extending below the knee are deemed
- All main round and consolation round matches will be two(2) out of three(3) games to 15
points with rally point scoring extended to 17 points.
- ONLY main round semi-final and final matches will be two (2) out of three (3) games to 21
points with rally point scoring extended to 30 points.
- Players are guarantee three (3) games.
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO CONSENT:
- By registering for this event, you agree to permit photographs and/or video to be taken
of you for uses related to public promotion of Badminton
Type a message