PEEL JUNIOR TDBA 2nd CHALLENGE 2019 – DOUBLES U12,U14,U16,U18
Date: April 28, 2019
Time: 8.30am to 6pm
Events: U12BD, U12GD, U12XD, U14BD, U14GD, U14XD, U16BD, U16GD, U16XD, U18BD, U18GD, U18XD
- Under 12 - born 2008 or later
- Under 14 - born 2006 or later
- Under 16 – born 2004 or later
- Under 18 – born 2002 or later
8.30 AM Doors Open/Check In
9.00 AM U12 BD & U12 GD
9.30 AM U14 BD & U14 GD
11.00 AM U12 XD & U14 XD
1.00 PM U16 BD & U16GD
1.30 PM U18 BD & U18 GD
3.00 PM U16XD & U18 XD
- Appropriate badminton attire is required, such as non-marking court shoes.
- Protective Eyewear is MANDATORY for doubles and when warming up when there are more than 2 players on the court ( Prescription glasses are acceptable ).
Depending on the number of entries, and the size of the draw, either Main/Consolation Round or Round Robin format will be chosen to ensure maximum play time for all in each event.
- Minimum 8 players (pairs) per age group, otherwise the event for that age group may be
- Maximum 16 players (pairs) per age group, your placement is reserved solely upon payment receive before, Apr 20th 2019 and upon form submission on a first come first serve basis. Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events.
- Top 3 players (pairs) in each main draw receive trophy.
- Top 2 players (pairs) in each consolation draw will also receive trophy.
** All winners must collect their prize during the award ceremony on the day of the tournament.
- 8 badminton courts, nylon shuttles provided. Feather shuttles allowed (provided by players, if both sides agree)
Rules and Regulation:
1. Each player must fill out registration and waiver form, send a copy of each to email@example.com. This e-mail does NOT reserve a spot, it is for logistics purposes only. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment and upon form submission.
2. Entries close at midnight Apr 20th 2019.
3. Refunds will only be given if request is made before Apr 14th 2019 less administrative fee of $10. All refunds will be performed a week after the tournament via method of payment.
4. Except for water, NO FOOD is permitted inside the GYM areas, cafeteria must be used.
5. Players failing to report on court within 3 minutes maybe granted a walkover.
6. Players may be asked for proof of age (Birth certificate/Passport/Photo ID) and must be available on the day of event.
7. The maximum number of coaches on court during interval shall be two (2).
8. Peel Junior TDBA Challenge will allow players to receive coaching between games ONLY.
9. Athletic attire, solid color clothing required. Shorts extending below the knee are deemed inappropriate clothing.
10. All main round and consolation round matches will be two(2) out of three(3) games to 21 points with rally point scoring.( NO DUECE )
11. ONLY main round FINAL MATCHES will be two (2) out of three (3) games to 21 points with rally point scoring extended to 30 points.
12. Players are guarantee three (3) matches.
13. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO CONSENT:
- By registering for this event, you agree to permit photographs and/or video to be taken of you for uses related to public promotion of Badminton