Tournament rules and Regulations
Shahph Puma Sports Club
Mathi @ 647-830-4663
Sandalwood Heights Secondary School
2671 Sandalwood Pkwy, Brampton
(Torbram & Sandalwood, Southeast corner)
Kids tournament Dates:
Kids Singles on Feb 17, 2018
Kids Double are on Mar 10, 2018
8:00 a.m. Registration and On Court Warm Up
8:30 a.m. First game Start
5:00 p.m. End of Play
Single-$30.00; Entry fee must be paid before the tournament. and if paypal as your payment method $2.00 extra to cover the paypal cost.
1. Bank e-transfer
Payment could made electronically by e-transfer to email@example.com;
2. Paypal-(30.00 + 2.00 paypal fee) To open the link, " highlight the link" then "right mouse click" and select " go to"
Year of Birth and age group : 2010 – U8 , 2008 2009 – U10; 2006 2007 – U12; 2005 2004-U14 2003 & 2002 – U16 2000 & 2001 – U18
Note: Minimum 6 players (pairs) per age group/event, otherwise the event for that age group may be canceled or merged with above age group; Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events
Eligibility: Open to kids; (No ranked A Card or B Card Players)
Single-Feb 12, 2018 12.00PM
Proper non-marking athletic footwear must be worn at all times; Athletic attire. 90% white or solid colour clothing required; Goggles are mandatory
Approved eyewear is mandatory for play at the junior level in Ontario.
Waiver must be filled and signed. A file as attached below.
1st winner will receive the trophy and 2nd place winner will receive the medal. Winner must collect their prize during the award ceremony on the day of the tournament.
Conditions of Registration:
1. Player Agreement: All players participating in the Shahph Puma Sports Club’s Badminton Tournament agree to abide and be bound by the league regulations, and adhere to the standards of good conduct, fair play, and sportsmanship.
2. Please read and observe the following rules as a minimum to ensure your enjoyment and safety:
3. Shahph Puma Sports Club reserves the right to expel any tournament player for disorderly conduct
4. Shahph Puma Sports Club reserves the right to change, amend, or modify rules at any time without prior notice to the players
5. Shahph Puma Sports Club reserves the right to change, amend, or modify the groups, events( merge and/or split the age groups and/or events) at any time without prior notice to the players
6. Shahph Puma Sports Club is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
7. Proper non-marking athletic footwear must be worn at all times
8. No food and drinks are permitted inside the GYM areas (except water)
9. All players will exercise and follow proper court etiquette at all times
10. When approached by any Shahph Puma Sports Club Executive Member regarding breaches of these rules or common sense, members shall comply immediately
REGISTRATION CHECKLIST and Payments:
1. Fill out a registration form and waiver COMPLETELY.
2. AND send a copy of your registration forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Payment must be made before the closing date; Please select the location and Time above where you can make the payment.
4. Payment could made electronically by e-transfer to “email@example.com”
5. Please use separate form for each event
6. If required, go to Shahphpuma.com and download our registration form + waiver.
7. Schedule will be published in club’s web site; https://www.Shahphpuma.com on Feb 16, 2018. Please check your game Schedule.
Rules and Regulations
1. Participation fee is $30.00
2. Nylon birdie will be used in the tournament; Age on the 1st of January of the year
3. Player could participate maximum 3 events; Minimum 6 players (pairs) per age group/event, otherwise the event for that age group may be canceled or merged with above age group; Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events
4. Each player must fill out their own form. Send an electronic copy of your registration form to shahphpuma@hotmail,com. This e-mail does NOT reserve a spot; it is for logistics purposes only. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment and upon form submission.
5. We encourage you to find a doubles partner that you know. If you are unsuccessful, then enter as "Partner Requested" and we will attempt to make up pairs.
6. Athletic attire. 90% white or solid colour clothing required; Goggles are mandatory for kids and recommended for adults.
7. Walkover – Players must show up to the court within 5 minutes of time, otherwise walkover granted
8. Full refunds will only be given on the conditions that participants give Shahph Puma Sports Club one week notice prior to the tournament. Refunds will not be given after application closing date or don’t show up to the tournament.
9. 1st winner will receives the trophy and 2nd place winner will receives the medal. Winner must collect their prize during the award ceremony on the day of the tournament.
10. Players must prove the their age (Birth certificate/Passport) and must be available on the day of event
11. Registration closing date is Feb 12, 2018. Please check the club’s web site for rest of the rules and updated registration form.