Tournament rules and Regulations
Shahph Puma Sports Club
Mathi @ 647-830-4663
Sanctioned by TDBA – Toronto District Badminton Association
Sandalwood Heights Secondary School
2671 Sandalwood Pkwy, Brampton
(Torbram & Sandalwood, Southeast corner)
Adults on Mar 10, 2018
Kids Double are on Mar 31, 2018
9:00 a.m. Registration and On Court Warm Up
9:30 a.m. First game Start
5:00 p.m. End of Play
Single-$30.00; Doubles and Mixed doubles $40.00/pair. Entry fee must be paid before the tournament. and if paypal as your payment method $2.00 extra to cover the paypal cost.
1. Bank e-transfer
Payment could made electronically by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Paypal-(30.00 + 2.00 paypal fee) To open the link, " highlight the link" then "right mouse click" and select " go to"
Mens Singles U35 U45 O45 Open
Mens Doubles U35 U45 O45 Open
Women Single U45 O45
Women Doubles U45 O45
Mixed Doubles U45 O45 Open
Note: Minimum 6 players (pairs) per age group/event, otherwise the event for that age group may be canceled or merged with above age group; Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events
Eligibility: Open to anyone ; (No ranked A Card )
Adults – Mar 5, 2018 12.00PM
Proper non-marking athletic footwear must be worn at all times; Athletic attire. 90% white or solid color clothing required; Goggles are mandatory
Approved eyewear is mandatory for play at the junior level in Ontario.
Waiver must be filled and signed.
1st and 2nd place winners will receive the trophy, Consolation round winners will receive the medal. Winner must collect their prize during the award ceremony on the day of the tournament.
Conditions of Registration:
1. Player Agreement: All players participating in the Shahph Puma Sports Club’s Badminton Tournament agree to abide and be bound by the league regulations, and adhere to the standards of good conduct, fair play, and sportsmanship.
2. Please read and observe the following rules as a minimum to ensure your enjoyment and safety:
3. Shahph Puma Sports Club reserves the right to expel any tournament player for disorderly conduct
4. Shahph Puma Sports Club reserves the right to change, amend, or modify rules at any time without prior notice to the players
5. Shahph Puma Sports Club reserves the right to change, amend, or modify the groups, events( merge and/or split the age groups and/or events) at any time without prior notice to the players
6. Shahph Puma Sports Club is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
7. Proper non-marking athletic footwear must be worn at all times
8. No food and drinks are permitted inside the GYM areas (except water)
9. All players will exercise and follow proper court etiquette at all times
10. When approached by any Shahph Puma Sports Club Executive Member regarding breaches of these rules or common sense, members shall comply immediately
11. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO CONSENT: By registering, you agree to permit photographs and/or video to be taken of you for uses related to public promotion of club
REGISTRATION CHECKLIST and Payments:
1. Fill out a registration form and waiver COMPLETELY.
2. AND send a copy of your registration forms to: email@example.com
3. Payment must be made before the closing date; Please select the location and Time above where you can make the payment.
4. Payment could made electronically by e-transfer to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. Please use separate form for each event
6. If required, go to Shahphpuma.com and download our registration form + waiver.
7. Schedule will be published in club’s web site; https://www.Shahphpuma.com on Mar 9, 2018. Please check your game Schedule.
Rules and Regulations
1. Participation fee is $30.00
2. Nylon birdie will be used in the tournament; Age on the 1st of January of the year
3. Player could participate maximum 3 events; Minimum 6 players (pairs) per age group/event, otherwise the event for that age group may be canceled or merged with above age group; Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events
4. Each player must fill out their own form. Send an electronic copy of your registration form to shahphpuma@hotmail,com. This e-mail does NOT reserve a spot; it is for logistics purposes only. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment and upon form submission.
5. We encourage you to find a doubles partner that you know. If you are unsuccessful, then enter as "Partner Requested" and we will attempt to make up pairs.
6. Athletic attire. 90% white or solid color clothing required; Goggles are mandatory for kids and recommended for adults.
7. Walkover – Players must show up to the court within 5 minutes of time, otherwise walkover granted
8. Full refunds will only be given on the conditions that participants give Shahph Puma Sports Club one week notice prior to the tournament. Refunds will not be given after application closing date or don’t show up to the tournament.
9. 1st winner will receives the trophy and 2nd place winner will receives the medal. Winner must collect their prize during the award ceremony on the day of the tournament.
10. Players must prove the their age (Birth certificate/Passport) and must be available on the day of event
11. Registration closing date is Mar 5, 2018. Please check the club’s web site for rest of the rules and updated registration form.
LIABILITY RELEASE AND WAIVER FORM
Every participant must have a completed and signed release form to turn in at registration in order to participate
First Name: ______________________________ Last Name: ________________________
Address: ________________________________ City: _____________________________
Home Phone # (_____) _________-__________ Cell Phone # (______) _____-_________
WARNING: CAUTIONARY NOTICE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The participant(s) acknowledges that though the Shahph Puma Sports Club has taken reasonable measures to ensure a safe environment. The participant bears the responsibility to assess and assume the risk of participating PUMA’S Badminton Tournament 2018. Badminton is a sport that may involve voluntary and involuntary competition exposing participants to risk of serious injury (injuries) and loss or damage direct or indirect, economic, personal, or consequential (damage). Participation PUMA’S Badminton Tournament may include the risk of contact by participants with allergens, pathogens, or other substances harmful to the participant due to pre-existing medical conditions including allergies, asthma and epilepsy, avoidance of which the treatment of which is solely the responsibility of the participant.
The participant acknowledges that Shahph Puma Sports Club, or its Affiliates, Volunteers and Sponsors, take no responsibility for injury or damage, risk of which is assumed solely by the participant however caused, whether by deliberate or negligent conduct of the participant, spectators, bystanders, or Shahph Puma Sports Club Affiliates.
The participant understands that Shahph Puma Sports Club Affiliates are not held liable for compensation for damage, including claims or suits arising from injury or damage suffered by the participant or other persons however caused. The participant acknowledges that Shahph Puma Sports Club is not held responsible for any personal lost or damaged items any time before, during, or after the tournament. The participant agrees to review and abide by the rules of the tournament.
Completion of this form constitutes the undersigned’s consent and acknowledgement that Shahph Puma Sports Club must collect personal information as it is required to complete this registration form for the following purposes:
• To register players for administrative and insurance purposes
ONLY Participants 18 years of age or younger will be required to sign this portion of the form:
By signing below, the Parent, Legal Guardian or Player over 18 years of age agree to abide by the rules as stated.
Name:________________________ Print Parent/Guardian Name:__________________________
Date:_________________________ Signature of Parent/Guardian:__________________________
All participants must fill out and sign the following:
I, _____________________________, understand the Conditions of Registration and Warning and the Personal Information statement set out above. I certify that I have read and agree to the conditions, as stated above. I certify that all the information provided by me on this registration form is correct.
Signature ___________________________________ Date_________________