Time: 8.30am to 8pm
(Please come on time – play is scheduled to begin at 9.00 am)
Registration Deadlines: Friday, March 23, 2018. Sign up online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Email Transfer to email@example.com. It must be received by March 23th, 2018 to secure the spot.
2. Pay Cash and register at Front Desk before March 23th, 2018.
Players/Age Groups: Boys & Girls U11, U13, U15, U19
- 8.30 AM Doors Open/Check In
- 9.00 AM to 2.00 PM U19 U15
- 2.00 PM to 8.00 PM U11 U13
U11: born in 2008 or later
U13: born in 2006 or later
U15: born in 2004 or later
U19: born in 2000 or later
**Open Only to Novice and Beginners .NOT OPEN to any player in the National or Provincial A or B Circuits**
- Appropriate badminton attire is required, suchas non-marking court shoes.
- Protective Eyewear is MANDATORY (Prescription glasses are acceptable)
Depending on the number of entries, and the size of the draw, either Main/Consolation Round or Round Robin format will be chosen to ensure maximum play time for all in each event.
- Minimum 6 players per age group, otherwise the event for that age group may be cancelled.
- Maximum 32 players per age group. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment receive before March 23th, 2018 and upon form submission on a first come first serve basis. Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events.
- Top 3 players in each main draw receive medals.
- Top 1 players in each consolation draw will also receive medals.
- LiNing prizes
Facilities:5-10 badminton courts, one feather shuttles provided for each match.
Rules and Regulation
1. Each player must fill out waiver form when check in, This e-mail does NOT reserve a spot, it is for logistics purposesonly. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment and upon form submission.
2. Entries close at midnight March23th 2018.
3. Full refunds will only be given if request is made before March 21st, 2018.
4. Players failing to report on court within 5 minutes of time maybe granted a walkover.
5. Players may be asked for proof of age, with photo ID.
6. The maximum number of coaches on court during interval shall be two (2).
8. Progress junior tournament will allow players to receive coaching between games ONLY.
9. Athletic attire, solid colour clothing required. Shorts extending below the knee are deemed
10. All main round and consolation round matches will be two(2) out of three(3) games to 21
points with rally point scoring extended to 30 points.
12. Players are guarantee two (2) games.
13. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO CONSENT:
- By registering for this event, you agree to permit photographs and/or video to be taken
of you for uses related to public promotion of Badminton