9.00 AM U11, U13
11.30 AM U15
1.00PM U17, U19
U11: born in 2008 or later
U13: born in 2006 or later
U15: born in 2004 or later
U17: born in 2002 or later
U19: born in 2000 or later
**Open Only to Novice and Beginners .NOT OPEN to any player in the National or Provincial A or B Circuits**
- Appropriate badminton attire is required, such as non-marking court shoes.
- Protective Eyewear is MANDATORY (Prescription glasses are acceptable)
Depending on the number of entries, and the size of the draw, either Main/Consolation Round or Round Robin format will be chosen to ensure maximum play time for all in each event.
- Minimum 6 players per age group, otherwise the event for that age group may be cancelled.
- Maximum 16 players per age group. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment receive before March 24th, 2018 and upon form submission on a first come first serve basis. Organizer have right to alter the age groups and/or alter the events.
- Top 3 players in each main draw receive trophy.
- Top 2 players in each consolation draw will also receive trophy.
Facilities: 8 badminton courts, nylon shuttles provided. Feather shuttles are allowed, if both players agree, and will be supplied by the players.
Rules and Regulation
1. Each player must fill out registration and waiver form, send a copy of each to
email@example.com. This e-mail does NOT reserve a spot, it is for logistics purposes
only. Your placement is reserved solely upon payment and upon form submission.
2. Entries close at midnight April 1st 2018.
3. Full refunds will only be given if request is made before March 31st,2018.
4. Except for water, NO FOOD is permitted inside the GYM areas, cafeteria must be used.
5. Players failing to report on court within 5 minutes of time, maybe granted a walkover.
6. Players may be asked for proof of age, with photo ID.
7. The maximum number of coaches on court during interval shall be two (2).
8. Peel junior tournament will allow players to receive coaching between games ONLY.
9. Athletic attire, solid colour clothing required. Shorts extending below the knee are deemed
10. All main round and consolation round matches will be two(2) out of three(3) games to 15
points with rally point scoring extended to 17 points.
11. ONLY main round semi-final and final matches will be two (2) out of three (3) games to 21
points with rally point scoring extended to 30 points.
12. Players are guarantee three (3) games.
13. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO CONSENT:
- By registering for this event, you agree to permit photographs and/or video to be taken
of you for uses related to public promotion of Badminton